ACCESS TO CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
Albert Lea is at the crossroads of Interstates 35 and 90, which will provide your company with outstanding access to the Midwest market place.
- I-35 runs from Canada to Mexico - starting in Laredo Texas through Albert Lea
and ending in Duluth Minnesota.
- In the United States, I-35 stretches across 1,568 miles through Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas,
Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota.
- In Kansas, I-35 stretches across 234 miles.
- Major cities along the route include: San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Fort Worth,
TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Wichita, KS; Kansas City, MO; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; St. Paul, MN.
- I-35 intersects with several other interstates, including: I-10, I-37, I-20, I-30, I- 40, I-44,
I-70, I-29, I-80, I-90, and I-94.
Interstate 90 is the longest of the US Interstate Highways running over 4800 km (3000 US miles) from Seattle, Washington passing through Albert Lea, Minnesota and on to Boston, Massachusetts.
FEDERAL HIGHWAYS STATE HIGHWAY
Highways 65 and 69 State Highway 13
ALBERT LEA IS A GREAT LOCATION!
· Distance from Twin Cities 90 miles
· Distance from Rochester, MN 63 miles
· Distance from Sioux Falls, SD 175 miles
· Distance from Duluth, MN 250 miles
· Distance from Des Moines, IA 152 miles
· Distance from Milwaukee, WI 329 miles
· Distance from Chicago, IL 401 miles